Monday, November 03, 2008

Happy days are soon to be gone


It's November 3, 2008 today and you know what that means? It means that tomorrow is going to be November 4, 2008! Hehehe... And it also means that I'll be going back to school again after a month's break from studying.

Our sem break is over and I'm not putting the word 'finally' into it. Usually, when it's time to go back to school again, I turn all giggly and excited because I know that I'll be seeing my friends in school again and more importantly, I'll be having my weekly allowance again! Yipee! But surprisingly, I don't feel like that right now. I have mix emotions, I'm feeling a little bit of happiness with a little bit of nervousness and I'm also SCARED!


"Aba, hindi ata madali ang buhay estudyante lalo na sa College level noh! I'm not exaggerating if I tell you na parang nag ta-trabaho narin ako habang nag aaral! Just imagine, I drink barrels of coffee (Now that's an exaggeration!) just to keep my eyes open to finish our homeworks and projects and to study for our quizzes and major exams! (Lucky you if you are not doing this! Eh ako, hindi ko kaya kasi na walang kape!) I even have to beg to my profesors to lower down the passing grade just so I could make it to the cut off! (I'm really am a beggar now huh? So my photo fits!) Wahahaha!!!=P"

My call time for tomorrow is at 7 AM and I'll have to meet my friend in front of our Department office to line up for our pre-advising. I'm writing this up because I might forget all about this. Hahaha!!!

It's time for me to take on the harsh world called College AGAIN. I just hope that at the end of this semester, I'm still alive and kicking.

Note: Don't be like me, scared and nervous of what is going to happen. Remember, that if you pray and try to do your best, nothing is going to stop you from reaching your goals! Good luck to us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment