Thursday, November 20, 2008

Why I Hate Christmas

Don't get me wrong, I love the holidays because there are no classes plus you can sleep anytime you want! (well at least I am allowed to sleep whenever I want to, I don't know with you?) I can pig out and be extremely messy in my room. And the most fun part during the holiday season is that I can take my bath just when I feel the urge to do it! Hahaha!!! That's how gross I can become when the holiday season strikes!!! Pretty disgusting right? Nyahahaha!!!

I'm pretty much free and controlling over my life during the holidays, but there's this one thing that upsets me about the holidays, and that is the season's high light which is the Christmas Day itself! Darn, how I wish I could learn to love Christmas just like the rest of the people in this world. Loving Christmas might be the second hardest thing to accomplish for me. (the hardest thing to do is to love Chemistry) Just when the whole world, or at least half of it, is celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, I sit all alone in my room anticipating the coming of the first day of school the following year.

Ever since I was a child, I hated Christmas already. Perhaps it is because Santa Clause never really gave me what I really wished for when I was little. Want to know what I kept on wishing to Santa when I was a kid? Hehehe... I remembered constantly wishing for a big set of Polly Pocket, and that darn Santa Clause never gave me one! Instead, he gave me a Barie Doll to be groomed! What a pain in the ass that Santa was! Up until now, I just couldn't get over what Santa did to me when I was young! From that point on, my grudge against Santa had lead me to this feeling of hatred towards Christmas in general. I resented any man who looks just like him---fat, red, half-bald, womanizer, doesn't know how to keep his promises, mentally retarded, no permanent address, ego maniac, delusional, promiscuous, rapist, pedophile, pervert, etc. (am I still talking about the same Santa that a lot of you know? maybe I overdid it a bit) Ah basta, I don't like him!


Ang moral lesson dito ay wag maging mataba katulad ni Santa Clause! Obese kasi siya eh, ayan tuloy, naapektuhan ang kanyang cognitive ability. Tsk tsk tsk!


***I don't believe in Santa!***

No comments:

Post a Comment