Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Anung meron sa pangalan ko?

While I was checking out my friend's blog entries on his multiply website, I found this link on his entry entitled "what's with my name?". I was intrigued with his title and thus I read what is inside that entry.

His blog entry basically promoted this site (hehehe...):
http://www.babyzone.com/babynames/baby-name-advisor.asp

I clicked on it and a few seconds later I catched myself typing my own name onto the space provided and then a few moments later, I found this:

Marie Kris Mañalac Herrera

Marie Kris Mañalac Herrera reflects idealism, the good of mankind. Marie Kris Mañalac Herrera is the humanitarian with the power to make things happen and the integrity to stay the course. A mover and a shaker, without a selfish bone in its body; the name Marie Kris Mañalac Herrera attracts respect, support, and devoted fans. It seems even that the Universe tends to support what the name Marie Kris Mañalac Herrera represents. Speaks to people of all walks of life. Tolerant and broad-minded.

This name pursues goals other than money and power. It seeks justice. It wants to feed the hungry and heal the sick. And yet, the resources it needs to do the job seem to always magically appear.
Marie Kris Mañalac Herrera's most positive characteristics: Integrity, love for all, charisma. Encourages the best in people.


Marie Kris Mañalac Herrera's most negative characteristics: Naive, seeks fame, vulnerable to criticism, not a good judge of character.

More about the name "Marie Kris Mañalac Herrera"
You just got the sample ... but there is MUCH MORE! Below are your Vowel and Base Vibration numbers, which are explained in the full-length Name Advisor Report. You can also analyze two additional names!


• Marie Kris Mañalac Herrera's Vowel Vibration number is 2.
This number increases or decreases the impact of the Dominant Impression.
• Marie Kris Mañalac Herrera's Base Vibration number is 7.
This number represents the overall tone, or rhythm, of the name. it too has a significant impact on the Dominant Impression.


This got me going. I must say that about 90% was really true of me. Hehehe... Nagulat kayo noh? Kasi para sa inyo hindi ako katulad nang mga nakasulat dyan! Hahaha! Pero knowing myself, I think most of it was really right about me.

So kung gusto niyong malaman kung ano ang mga katangian nang mga taong nag ngangalang [insert your name here], then visit the website above! Hehehe... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment