Tuesday, January 13, 2009

True happiness

As I was scavenging through my old pics, I found this folder containing pictures of me with my friends Mayie and Justine. And just all of a sudden, I turned back time.

I recalled having this pictures taken inside the Campus Ministry office at the Tan Yan Kee building of our school.

I must admit, I enjoy having FUN! Anytime! Anywhere! And for me, having fun along is not FUN at all! And so I always make it a point to enjoy with my friends. Enjoying for me means CRAZY PICTURES TAKEN and some samples of these pictures are the pictures here. I just love making WILD AND CRAZY pictures of my self with my friends because I believe that the more crazy the pictures are, the happier I am at the moment the pictures were taken. Therefore, real happiness for me is described as being with your friends and acting out crazy stuff with them with no hesitations.

Oh yeah, we do look ridiculous here. (Can't argue with that!) And not to mention, down right stupid! But hey, we had FUN!

Shooting these pictures are far more effective in releasing our stresses in life compared to breathing in and out!

So try having photos like these with your friends! Trust me it's worth your time because just like me, you might find pictures like these in your computer 10 years from now, and once you do, a smile will surely be imprinted in your face.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Along with these pictures is a video of me and Mayie doing a weird stunt that we've invented. Hahaha! It's us doing what the Christmas Tree behind us was doing. This had me laughing before and I guess it still does make me laugh. (with a crazy idea like that, who would not laugh?) You can also try doing some videos like this one to make you laugh whenever you're feeling down.

3 comments:

  1. try natin gumawa nang mga ganitong pics and videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hon, favor naman oh, "Stop following blog" mo muna c0 tas "follow blog" ka ulit. iba kc ung url nung blissful bites, binago c0 na ung sa MPP. hindi tuloy lumalabas s'kin ung posts mo. pti ung s'kin, bka ndi lumalabas sau. thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete